Our fantastic new building, which opens in early 2024, has been designed to deliver excellence for our sixth form students.
Set over three floors, this multi-million pound building has been specifically designed for sixth form education, with state of the art facilities including classrooms and spaces specially designed for subjects such as science, DT, art, drama and music.
Here are just a few highlights of what our building will offer.
- state-of-the-art specialist rooms for DT, art and drama, with music practice rooms
- a main hall for assemblies and lectures
- a dining area that leads to outside seating for collaborative and social dining
- a vibrant and welcoming sixth form social area
- Private study area
- Library and resource centre
- ICT suites for lessons and independent study
- large science laboratories for physics, chemistry and biology, and a science studio
Follow our Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date with all building progress.