We are deeply committed to offering all students an effective and high-quality programme of careers education, information, and guidance to support our learners in making choices that will enhance their life chances, reach their desired career pathway, and make a positive and enduring impact on humanity.
As part of this offer, we will have two competitive academic guilds, specifically supporting students into careers in the following areas:
- Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary (MDV) - Click HERE to try some aptitude tests looking at verbal reasoning, decision making, quantitative reasoning, abstract reasoning and situational judgement. These are the sorts of questions you will need to answer if you apply to this guilds.
- Maths, Engineering and Physics (MEP)
Students have an opportunity to apply for the guilds in the Autumn term and receive personalised support which will include:
- Specific and personal seminars delivered by experts in the field
- Workshops delivered by experts
- Virtual/online coaching meetings once per term
- Workplace visit
- Early UCAS entry and support with personal statement and applications.
- Preparation for any university entry tests (Eg UKCAT, BMAT - medicine, Admission exams - Oxbridge)
- Mock university interviews by experts in the field